Your first ½ hour of art time is Free.
Factory determines if art is Camera Ready - meets production standards. This does not
include photocopies or PMTs of photocopies, business cards, letterheads etc. All multi-color artwork must be color separated. For Nylo-Flex and Color-Ons lines should be bold.
Minimum line thickness is 1/16" but bolder is even better! If art does not meet these
standard an art charge may be assessed. Type Styles will be matched as closely as
possible. Exact matches cannot be guaranteed.
1. Artwork should be saved in CorelDraw (vector graphic file). Vector graphics are made up
of lines and curves that can be filled or stroked with color. Bitmaps must be single color,
100% to size, and saved in one of the following formats: .eps, .tif, .pdf, or .pcx.
2. Please convert all text to curves to ensure there are no font or printing conflicts.
3. If the file contains multiple colors, please make sure that all colors are "SPOT" (pantone) colors.*
4. You may send the graphic file via e-mail. If you send your order via e-mail be sure to
include your company name, address, type and quantity of transfers, and the number of colors. Please send e-mail to: email@example.com
5. Please make sure that all files are virus free prior to sending.
A. Fax - $10.00 NET.
B. Color swatch of available ink - $10.00 NET (Priority Mail).
C. EMAIL PDF Proof - $10.00 NET.
Allow 3 Days for proof preparation & another 15 business days after approval for shipment
(25,000 pieces & less).
Actual pre-production samples require 2 weeks in plant. Allow 15 business days after
approval for shipment of order. Call for prices.